This project is based on six big ideas:
1. Students will understand the importance of empathy online.
2. Students will realize that often people will misrepresent who they are online.
3. Students become more savvy regarding what is appropriate to share online and what should be kept private.
4. Students will understand the importance to tell an adult they trust if something goes wrong.
5. Students understand the difference between a true fact and something that is made up, and see how easy it is to make something up online.
6. Students are able to share what they have learned.
Download UbD Map with Big Ideas and Activities Below: